Trader Alcohol Sales

YORK FOOD FESTIVAL CITY CENTRE EVENT – Indemnity Notice with regard to Alcohol Sales
The Festivals are carried out under the City Council’s footstreet licence. Michael Hjort (Festival Director) will be the DPS for these events.
You do not need to apply for a TEN

– Traders will agree to be responsible for the lawful running of their stall.
– Traders will at all times keep the Premises Licence Holder and the Designated Premises Supervisor fully
indemnified against all actions, proceedings, claims, fines, costs and expenses, which they or any of them may be
liable to incur arising out of any offence committed under the Licensing Act 2003, with respect to participation in festivals run by York Food Festival.
– Traders will make sure that all staff understand ‘licensing objectives’ contained in the Licensing Act 2003 (Section 4). These are:
1. the prevention of crime and disorder.
2. public safety.
3. the protection of children from harm.
4. the prevention of public nuisance.
– Traders will make sure that all staff are provided with Alcohol Retailers Notice

Join our Mailing List